๐Ÿ“Œ Open for Suggestions!

Hello, this post is open for suggestions for teasers you'd like translated. I started this because I had a list of novels I enjoyed but went under the radar for many overseas readers. If you have any suggestions for Japanese light novels, please leave them here. I have no preference for genre, but please keep it SFW.

Please note that I will only translate however far the raws go for the provided teaser (this ranges from just the prologue to 2-3 chapters). I will not translate the whole series as I'm only doing this as a hobby.

Comments

  1. may you pick up that one ๅค–ใ‚Œใ‚นใ‚ญใƒซใฎ่ฟฝๆ”พ็Ž‹ๅญ、ไธๆ€่ญฐใชใƒ€ใƒณใ‚ธใƒงใƒณใง็„ก้™ๆˆ้•ท ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I'll add it to the list.

      Delete
    2. Never mind. I just checked today, and it looks like someone else has started translating this.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.